29 March 2009

Barbaraology

I thought this looked fun, so I decided to try it. I don't usually do these types of forwards, but I figured it didn't hurt anything. So, here goes.

You may try this also. Simpley re-post this as your name followed by "ology"

***********FOODOLOGY******

What is your salad dressing of choice? Homemade poppyseed

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Cafe Rio in Utah

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Spaghetti

What are your pizza toppings of choice? Tomatoes & artichokes

What do you like to put on your toast? Tomatoes or eggs & cheese

Chocolate or Vanilla? Definitely chocolate

***********TECHNOLOGY***************

How many televisions are in your house? One that we actually use. There are two more that are in storage in the house.

What color cell phone do you have? PURPLE

Do you have a laptop? Yes, my trusty MacBook

***************BIOLOGY******************
Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Wisdom teeth, 2 lumbar disks, and some other useless stuff

What is the last heavy item you lifted? Sadie

Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Not that I can remember

************BULLCRAPOLOGY**************

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Maybe

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I don't want to change my name again; it's too big of a hassle. Oh, wait...no I don't want to change my name. I'm content with the first and last one.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Probably

************DUMBOLOGY******************

How many pairs of flip flops do you own? Do Crocs count? If not, then none.

Last time you had a run-in with the cops? Ummm....yesterday in Soldotna.

Last person you talked to on the phone? Grant

Last person you hugged? Michael

**************FAVORITOLOGY****************
Season? Spring/Summer

Holiday? Christmas

Day of the week? Sunday

Month? July, duh

***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************

Missing someone? My children

Mood? Content and tired

What are you listening to? The heater

Watching? Nothing

Worrying about? Absolutely nothing. I gave it up. :)

***************RANDOMOLOGY****************

First place you went this morning? Church

Do you smile often? Yes. I try to smile as much as I can each day.

Sleeping alone tonight? Nope

Do you always answer your phone? Usually

It’s four in the morning and you get a text message... wrong number or drunken friend? Probably Meghan -- maybe a goofy student

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Don't go to Sonic

Do you own a digital camera? Yes

Have you ever had a pet fish? Yes, Bonnie & Clyde and my mom boiled them in the window

Favorite Christmas song(s)? O Holy Night

What's on your wish list for your birthday? A HOUSE!

Can you do push ups? What's a push up?

Can you do a chin up? I can lift my chin up. Does that count?

Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Excited

Do you have any saved texts? Yes, good ones from my family that tell me that I'm loved or that I'm great

Ever been in a car wreck? 6 of them -- I was driving in two, asleep in two, and a little kid in two. How coincidental is that?

Do you have an accent? Not that I know of

Plans tonight? Head to bed after finishing this

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Several times in my life, but then I get up and shake it off, and keep plugging along.

Name 3 things you bought yesterday? I bought whipping cream yesterday. That's it.

Have you ever been given roses? Yes! Mike actually just gave me a hyacinth on Friday. It smells wonderfully.

Met someone who changed your life? Michael

How did you bring in the New Year? Hanging out with Mike & Meghan. I think we went to bed early.

Do you have any tattoos/piercings? Just my ears

Does anyone love you? Yep! And you know what, it's great to have that knowledge!

What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't unless I'm really feeling silly!

Ever had someone sing to you? Yes. Fiona & Mia sang to me a few days ago on the telephone.

Have you held hands with anyone today? Yes -- Mike at Home Depot

Who was the last person you took a picture of? Mike wearing a mask after ashfall

What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school? Statler Brothers, Tom T. Hall, John Denver ... you know, the kind of stuff your parents listen to

Do you believe in staying close with your exes? No

Are most of the friends in your life new or old? Both. I'm still friends with those I left in Utah, and I'm making lots of new friends in Alaska.

Do you like pulpy orange juice? Yes

What is something your friends make fun of you for? Not my friends, but my children make fun of my haircut

Have you ever ridden an elephant? I vaguely seem to remember an elephant at the zoo but it could be a planted memory

Do you like to play Scrabble? Yes, but it has been a long time.

What are you saving your money up for right now? A HOUSE!

When is the last time you ate peanut butter and jelly? Probably a couple of months ago and it gave me indigestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment